||DR. AMANULLAH KASSIM MACHIYARA
|Date of Birth:
|Place of Birth:
||PAKISTANI & BRITISH
||M.B.B.S. FROM SIND MEDICAL COLLEGE, 1985, KARACHI, PAKISTAN
HE IS AN ACTIVE MEMBER OF VARIOUS BODIES AND ASSOCIATIONS WORKING FOR THE PROMOTION OF THE TEXTILE INDUSTRY AND HAS HELD A NUMBER OF LEADERSHIP POSITIONS:
- HE IS THE CHAIRMAN OF THE PAKISTAN DENIM MANUFACTURERS & EXPORTERS
- FORMER CHAIRMAN OF ALL PAKISTAN TEXTILE MILLS ASSOCIATION SINDH-BALUCHISTAN
- FORMER EXECUTIVE MEMBER LANDHI ASSOCIATION OF TRADE & INDUSTRY
HE IS A RENOWNED PHILANTHROPHIST AND PRESIDENT OF THE ZUBAIDA MACHIYARA TRUST WHICH RUNS A NETWORK OF ZMT CLINICS. THE ZMT CLINICS ARE A NETWORK OF OVER 45 CLINICS COVERING ALL TOWNS OF KARACHI AND PROVINDING BASIC HEALTH CARE AND MEDICINES TO THE POOREST SECTIONS OF SOCEITY.
HE IS THE VICE PRESIDENT OF KARACHI INSTITUTE OF RADIOTHERAPY AND NUCLEAR MEDICINE PAKISTAN (KIRAN).
- ZUBAIDA MACHIYARA TRUST PRESIDENT
- ZMT CLINICS NETWORK CHAIRMAN
- KPWS (KIRAN PATIENTS WALFARE SOCIETY) PRESIDENT
- AMTF (AFZAL MEMORIAL THALASSEMIA FOUNDATION) SUPPORTER
- MMI (MEMON MEDICAL INSTITUTE HOSPITAL) SUPPORTER
- INDUS HOSPITAL SUPPORTER
- CCF (CHILDREN CANCER FOUNDATION) SUPPORTER
- AL-IBRAHIM EYE HOSPITAL SUPPORTER
All Pakistan Textile Mills Association (APTMA) is one of the largest trade association of Pakistan was founded in 1952 and since then has been the foremost association concerning the textile business in Pakistan.
The textile industry of Pakistan contributes 8.5% of the GDP and employs 38% of the workforce in the manufacturing sector. It is responsible for about 55% of total exports.
Exports statistics show our progress in the last 5 to 6 years and how we foresee huge challenges under the new rules of international trade.
Export of textile products has reached $ 10.62 billion in the year 2007-08 from $ 5.5 billion in the year 2003-04 i.e. an increase of $ 5.12 billion in value term or by 93% and it still have the potential to beat this rate of growth in future.